A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Sokol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokol
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sokol, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sokol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Marc Sokol MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Harold Sokol has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Sokol practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Pulmonologists and Albany Critical Care Practitioners.