A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Sokol is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sokol, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sokol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Marc Sokol MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Harold Sokol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Sokol practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Critical Care Practitioners and Albany Pulmonologists.