A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Sokol is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sokol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sokol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sokol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Sokol practice?
Dr. Harold Sokol practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Pulmonologists, Albany Critical Care Practitioners, Albany Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Albany Anesthesiologists.