Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Harold Solomon
Harold Solomon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Harold Solomon is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Harold Solomon has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Harold Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Susan Freedman
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Daniel Steinberg
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi30