A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Solomon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold S Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Harold Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Solomon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Nephrologists.