Dr. Harold Spangler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Spangler?

April 5th, 2016

He is not a good person

September 1st, 2010

Emergency Dr.? I think not.

Came in with food poisoning, so it seems, and Dr. Spangler was not helpful at all. Though he claims to be an emergency doctor, he was far from. All he recommended was to run some tests and did not give me any medicine to ease the discomfort. When the results got back, he did not call, but instead I called to get the results. I saw a bill from my health insurance for over $300 to include the lab tests and his "consultation". If I wanted to go back to discuss the results, it would mean another consultation fee. By then I would have either died or have defecated everything out of my system. I'll take my chances with a family practitioner, it might be a longer wait, but I'll get answers.

December 12th, 2014