A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Stehlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Stehlik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Stehlik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehlik graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stehlik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold William Stehlik MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Stehlik practice?
- Dr. Harold Stehlik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Stehlik practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.