A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Stokes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Stokes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold M Stokes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Harold Stokes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Stokes practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Destrehan, LA.
See Metairie Orthopedic Surgeons, Metairie Plastic Surgeons, and Metairie Surgeons.