A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Stokes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Stokes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Montgomery Stokes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Harold Stokes has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Stokes practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Surgeons.