A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Stokes is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Stokes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold M Stokes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Harold Stokes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Stokes practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Surgeons, Metairie Orthopedic Surgeons, and Metairie Plastic Surgeons.