A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sunderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunderman
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sunderman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sunderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sunderman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Bryant Sunderman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Sunderman practice?
- Dr. Harold Sunderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Sunderman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.