A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sunderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sunderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sunderman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sunderman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans