A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sunderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunderman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sunderman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sunderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sunderman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Bryant Sunderman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Sunderman practice?
- Dr. Harold Sunderman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harold Sunderman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Belen, NM.
See Rio Rancho Internists and Rio Rancho Cardiologists.