A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sunderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunderman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sunderman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sunderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sunderman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Bryant Sunderman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Sunderman practice?
- Dr. Harold Sunderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Sunderman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.