A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Superko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Superko
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Superko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Superko graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Superko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Sequoia Hosp, Redwood City, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Robert Superko MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Superko practice?
- Dr. Harold Superko has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Superko practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.