A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Superko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Superko
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Superko graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Superko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Sequoia Hosp, Redwood City, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Robert Superko MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Superko practice?
- Dr. Harold Superko has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Superko practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.