Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Superko
Dr. Harold Superko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Superko is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Sequoia Hosp, Redwood City, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Superko has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harold Superko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. David Jones
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Yasamin Chowdhury
Internal Medicine, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0 mi5
Dr. Christina Klein
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi16