A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Thies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Thies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Thies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thies graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Thies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Thies MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Thies practice?
- Dr. Harold Thies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Thies practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Nephrologists.