A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Thies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Thies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Thies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thies graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Thies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan