A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Obleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Clayton Thompson DO is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Harold Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harold Thompson practices General Practice near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.