A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Tu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Tu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tu graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Tu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Alegent Bergan Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Kai Tu DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Tu practice?
- Dr. Harold Tu has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Tu practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons and Omaha Dentists.