A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Urschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Urschel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urschel
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Urschel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Urschel, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urschel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urschel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Clifton Urschel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Urschel practice?
- Dr. Harold Urschel has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Urschel practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Addiction Specialists.