Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Urschel III
Dr. Harold Urschel III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Urschel is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Cedars Hospital and UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul. Dr. Urschel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Urschel III has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Harold Urschel III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Maria Weidmer-Mikhail
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Dallas, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Irina Gromov
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Larry Shadid
Dallas, TX 0.02 mi36