A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Urschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Urschel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Urschel, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urschel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urschel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Clifton Urschel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Urschel practice?
- Dr. Harold Urschel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Urschel practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Addiction Specialists.