A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Valery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Valery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valery
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valery graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Valery has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Cardinal Valery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Valery practice?
- Dr. Harold Valery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Valery practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians and Long Beach General Practitioners.