A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Valery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Valery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valery graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Valery has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans