A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Valery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Valery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valery
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valery graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valery has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Cardinal Valery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Valery practice?
- Dr. Harold Valery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Valery practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.