A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Wagner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hsop Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Glen Wagner DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Harold Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Wagner practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Internists.