A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Wagner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hsop Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Glen Wagner DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Harold Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Wagner practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians, Dallas Primary Care Doctors, and Dallas Internists.