A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Walker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Walker practice?
Dr. Harold Walker practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.