A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Wall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado-Fayette Medical Center
- North Houston Medical CenterHouston, Tx
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold James Wall MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Wall practice?
- Dr. Harold Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Wall practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Chipley, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Schulenburg, TX.
See Chipley Otolaryngologists and Chipley Surgeons.