A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wanebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wanebo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wanebo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanebo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Wanebo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wanebo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Wanebo practice?
Dr. Harold Wanebo practices Surgery near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Woonsocket Surgeons.