A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wanebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wanebo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wanebo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wanebo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wanebo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanebo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 19 awards.
Dr. Wanebo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Joseph Wanebo FACS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Wanebo practice?
- Dr. Harold Wanebo has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Wanebo practices Surgery near Woonsocket, RI.
See Woonsocket Surgeons.