A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wanebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wanebo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wanebo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanebo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 19 awards.
Dr. Wanebo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Landmark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wanebo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Wanebo practice?
Dr. Harold Wanebo practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Woonsocket Surgeons, Woonsocket Oncologists, and Woonsocket Plastic Surgeons.