Dr. Harold Webb MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017
Professional physician
Dr Webb was prompt and courteous when I saw him for an initial consult. I am a nurse myself. He spent an adequate amount of time with me as he explained how he would go about correcting another surgeons botched reconstruction job. If I decide to hire him as a surgeon I will keep you posted on the end results.

November 27th, 2016
People who are unhappy with something are more likely to feel a need to make a comment, venting their feelings. With that said , constructive criticism is appreciated, and will be acknowledged. Rudeness is not acceptable on the part of either party.

October 7th, 2016
blessed
my life has been changed by Dr Webb, thank you and your staff for all that was done for me, LOVE Dr Webb

October 5th, 2016
Berates patients loudly
Rude, dismissive and unprofessional. Was referred to him by a physician for a serious condition and he treated me with disdain and scorn. As if I was responsible for referring Dr.s misdiagnosis.

August 23rd, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Amazing Doctor and Staff. He and his nurse are very personable, caring people. I will continue to go back to Dr. Webb for as long as I need anything done!

May 27th, 2016
Irritated patient
Went to see this physician for a tummy tuck consult and was very dissatisfied with the experience. He talked down to me and made me feel dumb. He basically blew me off saying I was fat and needed to loose so much weight before he would see me again. I felt belittled by him. I was very dissatisfied with him, and I will never go back there. I would not recommend him to anyone.

May 27th, 2016
Very disappointed
Normally I do not write reviews, but I felt the need to do so concerning this physician and office staff. First, I thought he was very unprofessional giving an exam in his waiting area, and not even taking me into a room, for a more private experience. His front office staff seemed to be very untrained. After my visit I received a bill, and they had not charged my insurance so I called and spoke to the office staff, just to get the run around. Noone ever returned my call and I am still trying to get this straightened out. I would not recommend this physician at all. Things were to dysfunctional for me. I took my business to another local plastic surgeon.

May 17th, 2016
Inappropriate Nurse with a Fool Mouth!!!
The office seemed very pleasant and inviting until I was placed into a room to see doctor. I think her name was Reba (couldn't understand her when I asked her name twice) her bedside manner was very rude and not appropriate. I witnessed her being rude/fool language to either another staff member or patient not sure which one but either was unacceptable and should not be allowed by the doctor/office manager. Surely, they are aware of her attitude and fool mouth? But maybe not cause she changed from evil to good in front of doctor! It was quiet amusing to watch take place. I choose to stay and see doctor even after the way she acted towards me but will not be going back after today but if I do decide to make a follow up as he advised- I will make sure she's off or gone when I go back. One rotten apple can ruin a good doctor and office name! Hope he gets rid of her soon so I can follow back up with him and not worry about her being there-and I hope he doesn't lose anymore patients in the future due to her!! Be smart office manager and doctor and clean out the trash that will give you a bad name.

December 9th, 2015
Dr, Webb is great and I would recommend to my family and friends. I'm greeted by friendly staff and always seen on time. Dr. Webb takes time to talk to me and answer all questions. I always feel like I have his full attention and he takes my questions and concerns seriously and fully explains all procedures.

January 9th, 2015
Harold Webb AA++
Actually gets to know a patient instead of talking at him. Nice guy, very affable.

July 22nd, 2014
Love Dr Webb!
Dr. Webb changed my life and I will forever be grateful. I have a condition called pectus carinatum which caused the center of my chest to protrude. I was very self conscious. Dr Webb made me feel so comfortable. He actually researched my condition and talked with me about different options. He made sure I completely understood what each option would consist of. Together we made the choice to hide this deformity with implants. My surgery could not have went more smoothly. For Dr Williams my surgery was difficult as I had bad muscle constriction under one breast. To me it was a breeze. I had absolutely no bruising after surgery, and after a couple of drowsy days on pain mess, I was nearly pain free. I would recommend Dr Williams to anyone needing any type of plastic surgery. If I ever need anything else done in the future, my plastic surgeon is already chosen! Choosing him was one of the best decisions I have ever made! Thank you Dr Williams - from the bottom of my heart!

May 3rd, 2013
Horrible
Was not knowledgable in comparison to other surgeons later seen trained in the same area. No licensed nurse employed at the time of visits. Accompanied by a receptionist into the exam room for a post op exam. Thought clinical training was required, guess not! made a horrible disease process worse by lack of knowledge as well as an inexperienced rude staff and when concerns were expressed to The dr he became very defensive. To date, the worst dr ever encountered in any field of expertise. Didn't even show up to discharge pt from the hospital.
Doctor's Response

Despite a fairly nice reconstructive result , this patient chose to belittle a third year nursing student I had hired to assist at the front desk and occasionally chaperone during exams. She already held a BS degree in Marketing. The patient was offended because the "nurse looked at her,," during the postoperative exam. I defended the nursing students intelligence and integrity. Despite my efforts to defuse the situation, I had to ask the patient to find another surgeon. I remain happy with that decision.