A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weems is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weems
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weems Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weems, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weems graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weems has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Gordon Weems MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Weems practice?
- Dr. Harold Weems has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Weems practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons.