A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weems is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weems
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weems Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weems, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weems graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weems has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Gordon Weems MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Weems practice?
- Dr. Harold Weems has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Weems practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons.