A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weiler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weiler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiler graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Weiler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Rappahannock General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Hauser Weiler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Weiler practice?
- Dr. Harold Weiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Weiler practices Ophthalmology near Kilmarnock, VA.
See Kilmarnock Ophthalmologists.