A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weiler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weiler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiler graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Weiler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Rappahannock General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Weiler practice?
Dr. Harold Weiler practices Ophthalmology, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Kilmarnock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tappahannock, VA.
See Kilmarnock Ophthalmologists, Kilmarnock Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Kilmarnock Plastic Surgeons.