A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weiler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weiler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weiler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiler graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Weiler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Rappahannock General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Hauser Weiler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Weiler practice?
- Dr. Harold Weiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Weiler practices Ophthalmology near Kilmarnock, VA.
See Kilmarnock Ophthalmologists.