A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weinberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Jay Weinberg MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Harold Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Weinberg practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.