A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold A Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Harold Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.