Dr. Harold Matthew Wheatley MD and DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wheatley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wheatley, MD, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wheatley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Wheatley practice?
Dr. Harold Wheatley practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists, Edison Pediatric Specialists, and Edison Surgeons.