A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wheatley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wheatley, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wheatley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Matthew Wheatley DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Wheatley practice?
- Dr. Harold Wheatley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harold Wheatley practices Ophthalmology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Toms River Ophthalmologists.