Learn more about Dr. Harold Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wheatley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheatley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wheatley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wheatley, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wheatley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Matthew Wheatley DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Wheatley practice?
- Dr. Harold Wheatley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Wheatley practices Ophthalmology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See New Brunswick Ophthalmologists.