A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold F White DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold F. White practice?
- Dr. Harold White has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold White practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.