A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold F White DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold F. White practice?
- Dr. Harold White has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold White practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.