A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wiesenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wiesenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wiesenfeld, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Chlamydia Infections
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesenfeld graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiesenfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Charles Wiesenfeld MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Wiesenfeld practice?
- Dr. Harold Wiesenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Wiesenfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.