A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wilkinson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold Wilkinson practice?
Dr. Harold Wilkinson practices Neurological Surgery near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Framingham Neurological Surgeons.