A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wilkinson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Wilkinson MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Harold Wilkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Wilkinson practices Neurological Surgery near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Framingham Surgeons.