Learn more about Dr. Harold Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wilkinson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Wilkinson MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Harold Wilkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Wilkinson practices Neurological Surgery near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Framingham Neurological Surgeons.