Dr. Harold Woodcome Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Woodcome Jr?

June 26th, 2015

An awesome dr, inspires calm during an otherwise unsettleing event.

August 9th, 2013

A Great Doctor!

Dr. Woodcome saved my vision! I suffered a detached Retina in my right eye and he saved most of my sight! I owe him a great deal of praise. He is a genius at retina surgery and a asset to the medical community. Very kind and compassionate he kept me positive before the surgery began. I was nervous but he told me I would be fine and I was. I would not recommend anyone else but him!

June 20th, 2012

Dr. Woodcome is an outstanding doctor. He explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. He talks to you before surgery and after and is available to talk if you have any problems or concerns. I had a detached retina and was very scared. He made a difficult situation bearable. His office staff are all friendly and concerned. They all made the nightmare of loss of sight in one eye much easier to cope with than it would have been otherwise. Dr. Woodcome gave me back a lot of the sight I had lost. I am so glad I was lucky that he was available when I needed emergency surgery!!

October 12th, 2017