A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wylie is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wylie
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Wylie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wylie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Worden Wylie MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Wylie practice?
- Dr. Harold Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Wylie practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.