A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Wylie is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Wylie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Worden Wylie MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Wylie practice?
- Dr. Harold Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Wylie practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.