Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
Oakland Hills Cardiology
4949 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-655-3220
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  worst doctor  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2014

After bypass surgery had appointment scheduled. Friedman did not leave his house for 45 minutes after scheduled time. It then took 40 minutes to see him. He walked out of exam room after 5 minutes without answering my questions. I was having difficulty breathing. I had to see another doctor to find out that I had a damaged diaphragm.

|  I trust my life with Dr Friedman  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

On My first visit he corrected former Doctors inaccurate diagnosis. Performed several tests to verify his thoughts. Told me about his credentials, which put me at ease. Takes plenty of time on each visit, never making me feel rushed or that I'm infringing on his time. Excellent bedside manner, with a little touch of humor (which also helps). Staff is excellent as is making appointments. Being so good, he does book up quite a while in advance, so be sure to make next appointment before leaving the office. I Recommend Dr Friedman to anyone with cardiac challenges.

|  Outstanding Personaity and Superb Medical Knowledge  |  show details
by Leslie Gantner on Aug 27th, 2010

My mother was very fortunate to receive a referral to Dr. Friedman. When it seemed that another dr. may have given up due to my mother's age (87) Dr. Friedman persevered knowing that my mother still had alot of life left in her. Her congestive heart failure had been slowing her down but after she received a pace maker and started attending cardiac rehab she was like a different person. Dr. Friedman does not descriminate against the elderly, unfortunately, I feel that some doctors do. All in all, Dr. Friedman and staff have been wonderful. I have been to the Mayo Clinic and feel that Oakland Cardiology provides the same level of knowledge, courtesy and experience that the Mayo Clinic does. P.S. A special acknowledgement to Julie, the P.A., she has been wonderful.

|  Knows how to communicate  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

Very engaging, down to earth and professional. Takes the time to understand the person and how best to communicate. Straight talking, likeable, but inspires confidence and personal action.