A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harolyn Belcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harolyn Belcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harolyn Belcher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Education & Awards
Dr. Belcher graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Belcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harolyn M E Belcher MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Harolyn M. Belcher practice?
- Dr. Harolyn Belcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harolyn Belcher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Neurologists.