A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harolyn Belcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harolyn Belcher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belcher
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Belcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harolyn Belcher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Education & Awards
Dr. Belcher graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Belcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harolyn M E Belcher MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Harolyn M. Belcher practice?
- Dr. Harolyn Belcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Harolyn Belcher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Neurologists.