Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Dr! show details Great Dr!
by P.D. on Aug 18th, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gilles. I have been her loyal patient for over 10 yrs, and whenever she has moved practices, I have followed her, because there is no one who listens and cares for patients like her. She is also very smart, and whenever she doesn't know something, she will tell you and find the answers. I love Dr. Gilles, and I refer everybody to her for hormones and cosmetics.

Most compassionate doctor show details Most compassionate doctor
by A.G. on Aug 13th, 2015

Dr. Gilles is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever known. She truly cares about her patients and it shows in her cosmetic procedures, which she calls her "art". She is professional and very knowledgeable, and she really listens. She is truly the best at her profession!

by Rowaida Alhakim on Aug 12th, 2015

Dr. Gills is one of the best doctors we have ever had she is very caring for her patients and most compassionat

by Mohammad Alshalabi on Aug 12th, 2015

Wonderful and very caring

by Sam Alshalabi on Aug 12th, 2015

Great Physician who truly cares and is very knowledgable .

Wonderful Doctor... show details Wonderful Doctor...
by DLS on Jul 24th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Gilles three times for skin tag/mole removal and let me tell you, she is simply the BEST! After my first appointment (to get an idea of her work) I felt totally comfortable using her to removal some moles from my face and I am SOO pleased with what she has done for me. Dr. Gilles is very knowledgeable and she truly cares about her work and how her work looks on you after she is done. She took her time to make sure she left NO scaring on my face. I cant tell you how happy I am. I would definitely go back to Dr. Gilles and would recommend her to any of my friends. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner!

Highly skilled physician show details Highly skilled physician
by G.S. on Jul 10th, 2015

Dr. Gilles is so thorough and is very good at making the right diagnosis. She is meticulous with her surgical skills and I never have had any complications with my pellet insertions like I did with other places in the Valley. I refer all of my friends who need hormones to her. I also appreciate the cosmetic procedures she has done for me. Now I look and feel younger!

So thankful to have met Dr. Gilles show details So thankful to have met Dr. Gilles
by Nicole on Jun 25th, 2015

Met with Dr. Gilles about 3 months ago with awful thyroid issues that came on out of the blue. She ran some test and quickly prescribed a few different medicines and natural supplements and assured me that I would be feeling good again in no time. I had read many blogs with other peopke suffering with thyroid issues and was so afraid that that would become me. Within the first two weeks after meeting with Dr. Gilles I was feeling 100 percent. She is wonderful and caring with the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever experienced.

Greatest Doctor show details Greatest Doctor
by SC on Jun 21st, 2015

Dr. Gilles is truly the greatest doctor I have ever had. She treats me with such respect and always listens to my problems with genuine concern. She is also very knowledgeable and skilled in her field. I trust her with my life.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
by KK on Jun 16th, 2015

Dr. Gilles has been my family's Dr for the past 10 yrs. She has also taken care of my elderly mother in the Nursing home. Everyone loves Dr. Gilles because she spends time with us, makes accurate diagnoses, carefully explains what she thinks is going on, and follows up with us, usually with a phone call. In addition to her thoroughness in her practice of medicine, she also is an artist when it comes to cosmetic procedures and body sculpting. She is an obvious teacher who cares about her patients. My husband is a physician and I am a nurse, and we were very particular about who we choose for our medical care. We all think that Dr. Gilles is truly the best of the best.

Best Dr Ever show details Best Dr Ever
May 13th, 2015

Dr. Gilles is the kindest woman and the most compassionate Dr I have ever had. She really listens to her patients and has excellent bedside manner. She has made me feel younger with hormone replacement and more vital than ever and has given me a more youthful appearance to match. Her skill with diagnosing and performing aesthetic procedures is second to none. Thank you Dr. Gilles for giving me my life back!

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Yvonne R on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr Harolyn Gilles has being my doctor for almost 2years. When my husband and I meet her for the first time there was such a warmth about her, she is a very good listener and she is in the right field because she is so compassionate. She will spend as much time as it take with me so which allows her to make accurate diagnosis. Keep up the good work Dr Gilles.

One of a lind show details One of a lind
Apr 9th, 2015

I started going to Dr. Gilles in 2005, and she has always been so helpful. She has made me feel alive again. Her skills as a physician are not he only thing I love about her, but her bedside manner and her thorough follow up has been like no other Dr. I have ever had. She even calls to see how i am doing in between visits. My husband has started going to her when he saw how energized and happy I was after my rough menopause. We both thank God for bringing her into our lives and we recommend her highly to all of our friends.

Goes the extra mile show details Goes the extra mile
Mar 24th, 2015

My husband and I have been loyal patients of Dr. Gilles since 2004, and she has always been extremely compassionate and knowledeable. She is a great diagnostician, discovering things that no other doctor ever did, and a great teacher. She always kept us informed about our health, was very proactive, and answered all of our many questions. Moreover, she is the first doctor who ever took the time to really listen to me. My husband and I both feel that she saved our lives and brought back the quality of life we had in our youth.

Excellent Diagnostician show details Excellent Diagnostician
Mar 8th, 2015

Dr. Gilles has been my trusted doctor for seven years. Never before had I met a doctor who was so informed, with so much knowledge in all areas, while at the same time being totally focused on me as a patient and a complete individual. Harolyn Gilles has truly changed my life. She listens with genuine concern. Her kind, caring approach continues to show through during her diagnosis, advice and follow-up. Dr. Gilles sets herself apart as an excellent diagnostician while at the same time being a born teacher and committed to her patients’ education about their individual health and wellness.

Best of the Best! show details Best of the Best!
by Debbie Baker on Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Gilles is the only doctor I have ever had that truly cares for my well being. She is not satisfied with "average" health; she expects her patients to be at "optimum" health. Her knowledge about hormones and well-being always astounds me. She is on the cutting edge of treatment and continues her education in order to maintain that edge. Because of her, I am now the healthy person I want to be and can't imagine not having her as my healthcare provider.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Thank you Dr Gilles for such great care! Your compassion, enthusiasm and Zest of Life shows and is appreciated. I feel very comfortable in your care with Women's health.

Feb 21st, 2015

Dr. Gilles is a VERY knowledgeable, compassionate and listens to you when you speak. The thing that really impressed me was that she is willing to go the extra mile and find the time to see you many times at the patients (my) convenience. I am very impressed with her ability to communicate and to respond to the patients needs and never make you feel like it is an imposition. I have always felt when visiting with her that I was her priority which is difficult to find in a physician today. Many doctors could take a lesson from her in these areas including diagnosis.

Found a problem no one else did. show details Found a problem no one else did.
by C Reed on Feb 21st, 2015

Dr. GIlles is a very skilled practitioner, who brought my life back to liveable. When the problem is larger than a pill, and in need of an intricate review to set all things straight, her method proved to be the best for me. Forever grateful for the Dr. that took time to find the cure.

Best doctor I've ever known show details Best doctor I've ever known
by Susan Ford on Feb 20th, 2015

She knows her work, has great skills, amazingly reasonable on her fees. See her!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Marlene on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Harolyn Gilles is the most amazing physician I have ever had the privilege of meeting. Her diverse medical background which includes all areas of women health to gerontology combined with her dynamic and caring personality give her the ability to treat patients in a holistic manner that is rarely seen in our focused health care system. She has been treating me for Hormone Replacement Therapy for over seven years and I look and feel much younger now than when I started treatment. She treats all her patients with a holistic approach and I cannot express my gratitude to her for the many other ailments that she has treated me for over the years. She is a wonderful physician as well as a wonderful caring person.

Feb 17th, 2015

Dr Gilles was just absolutely wonderful to work with for my female hormonal type issues. The only problem was that she was in Scottsdale and I lived in Tucson, making appts a bit tricky due to my also working full time. But Dr Gilles really gave me FULL attention and great care in her presence !

MY BRILLIANT ANDEL! show details MY BRILLIANT ANDEL!
by Janet S. on Feb 17th, 2015

I called Dr. Gilles my brilliant angel because she was able to do for me what no other medical doctor could. She has expertise and skill in areas of health very few medical doctors do. She knows things I don't know how she knows them, but she was able to help me keep my hair from turning gray (I'm 56), get my high energy back, stay thin and toned, and have overall terrific health (I have been told I look like I'm in my 30s). I highly recommend Dr. Gilles to anyone wanting superlative health, youth, vitality, and effervescent energy. Not only is she highly knowledgeable about all aspects of health, hormones, and anti-aging, but she is always a delight and a pleasure to be with, very caring and an angel on this earth. I am so very blessed to have Dr. Gilles as my doctor!

Jan 7th, 2015

Wonderful sincere Dr. who is interested in keeping you tip top!

Aug 18th, 2011

- Very poor time management skills. Kept answering phone during appointment to talk with son/daughter. - Had test results faxed to her home, then could not produce them and subsequent was not truthful about when results arrived. - Had to repeat/return for more blood work because lab slip incorrectly filled out. - She is quite knowledgeable, but her extremely poor organizational skills and nearly non-existent time-management skills produced a very unsatisfactory experience.

Great Doc!!! show details Great Doc!!!
Mar 28th, 2011

Great bio-science approach, that works.

Leading edge in care show details Leading edge in care
by C. R. on Sep 17th, 2010

Very smart diagnostician in my case, with blood reviews by a competent lab every 3 months with full panels screens that most Physicians do not order to establish a solid baseline for my care.

Do not go to her for botox! show details Do not go to her for botox!
Jun 7th, 2009

Her botox does not work. I came back and she recharged me. Unheard of.Her 2nd doses don't work and I had to come back a 3rd time. She kept charging me. I should have walked out. I'm a sucker and I got duped.