Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best of the Best! show details Best of the Best!
by Debbie Baker on Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Gilles is the only doctor I have ever had that truly cares for my well being. She is not satisfied with "average" health; she expects her patients to be at "optimum" health. Her knowledge about hormones and well-being always astounds me. She is on the cutting edge of treatment and continues her education in order to maintain that edge. Because of her, I am now the healthy person I want to be and can't imagine not having her as my healthcare provider.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Thank you Dr Gilles for such great care! Your compassion, enthusiasm and Zest of Life shows and is appreciated. I feel very comfortable in your care with Women's health.

Feb 21st, 2015

Dr. Gilles is a VERY knowledgeable, compassionate and listens to you when you speak. The thing that really impressed me was that she is willing to go the extra mile and find the time to see you many times at the patients (my) convenience. I am very impressed with her ability to communicate and to respond to the patients needs and never make you feel like it is an imposition. I have always felt when visiting with her that I was her priority which is difficult to find in a physician today. Many doctors could take a lesson from her in these areas including diagnosis.

Found a problem no one else did. show details Found a problem no one else did.
by C Reed on Feb 21st, 2015

Dr. GIlles is a very skilled practitioner, who brought my life back to liveable. When the problem is larger than a pill, and in need of an intricate review to set all things straight, her method proved to be the best for me. Forever grateful for the Dr. that took time to find the cure.

Best doctor I've ever known show details Best doctor I've ever known
by Susan Ford on Feb 20th, 2015

She knows her work, has great skills, amazingly reasonable on her fees. See her!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Marlene on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Harolyn Gilles is the most amazing physician I have ever had the privilege of meeting. Her diverse medical background which includes all areas of women health to gerontology combined with her dynamic and caring personality give her the ability to treat patients in a holistic manner that is rarely seen in our focused health care system. She has been treating me for Hormone Replacement Therapy for over seven years and I look and feel much younger now than when I started treatment. She treats all her patients with a holistic approach and I cannot express my gratitude to her for the many other ailments that she has treated me for over the years. She is a wonderful physician as well as a wonderful caring person.

Feb 17th, 2015

Dr Gilles was just absolutely wonderful to work with for my female hormonal type issues. The only problem was that she was in Scottsdale and I lived in Tucson, making appts a bit tricky due to my also working full time. But Dr Gilles really gave me FULL attention and great care in her presence !

MY BRILLIANT ANDEL! show details MY BRILLIANT ANDEL!
by Janet S. on Feb 17th, 2015

I called Dr. Gilles my brilliant angel because she was able to do for me what no other medical doctor could. She has expertise and skill in areas of health very few medical doctors do. She knows things I don't know how she knows them, but she was able to help me keep my hair from turning gray (I'm 56), get my high energy back, stay thin and toned, and have overall terrific health (I have been told I look like I'm in my 30s). I highly recommend Dr. Gilles to anyone wanting superlative health, youth, vitality, and effervescent energy. Not only is she highly knowledgeable about all aspects of health, hormones, and anti-aging, but she is always a delight and a pleasure to be with, very caring and an angel on this earth. I am so very blessed to have Dr. Gilles as my doctor!

Jan 7th, 2015

Wonderful sincere Dr. who is interested in keeping you tip top!

Aug 18th, 2011

- Very poor time management skills. Kept answering phone during appointment to talk with son/daughter. - Had test results faxed to her home, then could not produce them and subsequent was not truthful about when results arrived. - Had to repeat/return for more blood work because lab slip incorrectly filled out. - She is quite knowledgeable, but her extremely poor organizational skills and nearly non-existent time-management skills produced a very unsatisfactory experience.

Great Doc!!! show details Great Doc!!!
Mar 28th, 2011

Great bio-science approach, that works.

Leading edge in care show details Leading edge in care
by C. R. on Sep 17th, 2010

Very smart diagnostician in my case, with blood reviews by a competent lab every 3 months with full panels screens that most Physicians do not order to establish a solid baseline for my care.

Do not go to her for botox! show details Do not go to her for botox!
Jun 7th, 2009

Her botox does not work. I came back and she recharged me. Unheard of.Her 2nd doses don't work and I had to come back a 3rd time. She kept charging me. I should have walked out. I'm a sucker and I got duped.