Dr. Harolyn Gilles MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chandler, AZ

4.7

March 20th, 2017
Always on the cutting edge!
Dr. Gilles is an amazing Dr. With all of her patients and all of the variety in her practice, I can hardly believe how she keeps up with the latest developments in Medicine. She is so well educated, and just keeps learning, and says she loves to learn new things. I am excited to see what she can offer me now in the field of regenerative medicine, which she has recently branched off in, for pain, hair restoration, cosmetics, like the Vampire Facelift, and for improved quality of life, (like the O-Shot). Her goal is to improve the quality of life and longevity of her patients to the greatest extent possible, and she has certainly improved mine and my husbands. She has been our Dr since 2006, when she started us on bio-identical hormones. I trust her to do all of my cosmetic procedures, as well, like Botox and fillers, and she even got rid of the fat under my chin and on my arms (batwings), which I could never seem to lose. I recommend her highly to everyone I know.

November 25th, 2015
Best Dr
Dr. Gilles genuinely cares about her patients, and I felt like she truly listened to me. She knows her stuff, and she spends he time to explain everything to me in ways that I can understand. I am so thankful that I met her. She is the best . I have ever had, and I refer everybody to her.

November 24th, 2015
Best diagnostician
I have been suffering with severe, unrelenting pain since 2010 due to a mass, which was enlarging, and no one could ever figure out the cause. They just kept giving me pain pills and ointments. Dr. Gilles was the first doctor who took me seriously and did the proper tests to find out what it was, and it turned out to be a nerve tumor, just like she had suspected all along. I got it removed and have weaned off of all pain meds under her excellent guidance. I am pain free for the first time in over 5 years, and I owe it all to Dr. Gilles, who cared enough and was sharp enough to properly diagnose and treat my unusual problem.

November 11th, 2015
Loyal Patient
I have been a loyal patient of Dr. Gilles for over 10 years because she truly cares for me, mind, body, and spirit. She fixed me when many other doctors, including the Mayo Clinic, could not even find out what was wrong. When she began my treatment program, with natural hormones, not synthetic ones, I bacame a new person. I am eternally grateful to her, and so is my husband, who also now goes to her for hormones. We credit her with saving our marriage!

November 9th, 2015
After seeing Doctor Gilles on a local morning show talking about women’s health and effects aging can have on your body mind and soul I made an appointment for an office visit. To say I was impressed with her knowledge and passion regarding the topic is an understatement. Ten years later I’m still a patient of Doctor Gilles; I appreciate her knowledge, willingness to listen and overall caring spirit.

November 5th, 2015
Physician that listens and cares
I have followed Dr Gilles through a couple of practice changes over the years. Sometimes she does run a little late, but it is always because she takes the time necessary to listen to her patients. I have never felt rushed, she listens to my symptoms in addition to my assessing lab tests Etc and considers both when treating. She treats me the person, not me the number, or me the lab result Etc. It's is wonderful to have a physician that makes me feel heard.

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Gilles is amazing! She loves her patients, she is caring, thorough, and appreciates the input of her patiients.

October 22nd, 2015
Outstanding Doctor
I have never had a Doctor who calls me after a procedure to see how I'm doing and to ask me if I have any questions. She squeezed me into her busy schedule to accomodate me in the first place. She is very caring and goes the extra mile to make her patients feel comfortable. You get the feeling that she is treating you as family, not just another patient. She is confident and very skilled. She is a very good diagnostician with excellent bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Gilles to my family and friends.

August 18th, 2015
Great Dr!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gilles. I have been her loyal patient for over 10 yrs, and whenever she has moved practices, I have followed her, because there is no one who listens and cares for patients like her. She is also very smart, and whenever she doesn't know something, she will tell you and find the answers. I love Dr. Gilles, and I refer everybody to her for hormones and cosmetics.

August 13th, 2015
Most compassionate doctor
Dr. Gilles is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever known. She truly cares about her patients and it shows in her cosmetic procedures, which she calls her "art". She is professional and very knowledgeable, and she really listens. She is truly the best at her profession!

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Gills is one of the best doctors we have ever had she is very caring for her patients and most compassionat

August 12th, 2015