A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroon Chughtai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroon Chughtai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chughtai
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chughtai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroon Latif Chughtai MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Haroon L. Chughtai practice?
- Dr. Haroon Chughtai has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroon Chughtai practices Cardiology near Beloit, WI.
See Beloit Cardiologists.