A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroon Faraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroon Faraz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faraz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faraz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroon Ahmed Faraz MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Haroon A. Faraz practice?
- Dr. Haroon Faraz has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroon Faraz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists and Newark Nuclear Medicine Physicians.