A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroon Faraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroon Faraz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroon Ahmed Faraz MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Haroon A. Faraz practice?
- Dr. Haroon Faraz has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroon Faraz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists and Newark Nuclear Medicine Physicians.