Dr. Haroon Hyder MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Henrico, VA

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2015
Excellent Doctor! I highly recommend him!

September 9th, 2014
no call backs

April 17th, 2014
An awesome Doctor that cares and listens!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Hyder's since he started practicing. I have always received excellent care from him. He truly listens to you and is not distracted during your visit. He provides the best of care. This past year I have had some more complex problems and he has been there for me through out it, always being available and coordinating with specialists to help me. I am very thankful that Dr. Hyder is my Primary Care Physician. Thank you Dr. Hyder!!

January 21st, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Hyder for over 5 years now. I hv had several primary care phys. Over the past 30+yrs & never had the fortunate ability to have a primary care phys. like Dr Hyder. He is truly a phys. that gives 200%. He takes time to REALLY listen, focus on you and hear what your issue at hand is. He then looks at anything else you may not have mentioned that could help w/diagnosis or help with a potential other issue you may or may not know you may have. Dr. Hyder goes above & beyond to make sure no stone is left unturned. His priority is to care for your concern at hand as well as make sure there is no other health concerns that are not evident to you that may be an issue or become an issue. You CANNOT find a better family physician with your well being his TOP PRIORITY. there is no other health concerns that there is no other issues health wise affecting your overall well being. His primary focus is maintaining your health. Dr. Hyder will not cease or leave your health concern Dr. Hyder now cares for both of my aging parents. I could go on and on...bottom line Dr. Hyders' sincere compassion for his patients is one you do not encounter with health care physicians practicing today.

March 27th, 2013
Compassionate physician that listens!
I have been seeing Dr. Hyder for over two years now. He has never disappointed me, and has earned my respect. He listens, treats you as an equal, and shows he cares. Most physicians seem as if they just want you in and out; not Dr. Hyder!

September 11th, 2012
Best primary care doctor I've ever had! He listens to you, and genuinely cares for his patients!

August 14th, 2012
Project Manager
Dr. Hyder is a wonderful and caring doctor. I love how he takes care of me. Not only does he make sure that I am doing all that I can do to be healthy, but he follows up with me. The one thing that surprised me is that he sent me a note in the mail encouraging me to continue the good job that I was doing.

November 25th, 2011
Before seeing Dr. Hyder,I had been tossed around at VCU with no answers, no care, and next to no treatment. Since seeing Dr. Hyder, I have all my questions answered, amazing care, and the best treatment! A lot of Drs. are arrogant and don't listen. Dr. Hyder is the total opposite: He LISTENS and is humble!

April 19th, 2016