A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroon Olomi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroon Olomi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haroon Olomi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olomi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Olomi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroon Mohammad Olomi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haroon M. Olomi practice?
- Dr. Haroon Olomi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haroon Olomi practices Family Medicine near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Morton Grove Primary Care Doctors.