A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroon Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroon Rashid, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroon Rashid MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haroon Rashid practice?
- Dr. Haroon Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroon Rashid practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists.