A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroon Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroon Rashid, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroon Rashid MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haroon Rashid practice?
- Dr. Haroon Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroon Rashid practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists.