A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroon Siddique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroon Siddique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddique
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haroon Siddique, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddique graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siddique has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroon W Siddique MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Haroon W. Siddique practice?
- Dr. Haroon Siddique has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroon Siddique practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Decatur, TX.
See Decatur Psychiatrists and Decatur Geriatric Doctors.