A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahinian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahinian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahinian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shahinian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroutioun S Shahinian MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haroutioun S. Shahinian practice?
- Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian practices Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Oncologists.