A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahinian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahinian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahinian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shahinian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroutioun S Shahinian MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haroutioun S. Shahinian practice?
- Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian has 1 office location.
Dr. Haroutioun Shahinian practices Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Oncologists.