A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroutiun Avedissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroutiun Avedissian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Avedissian graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Avedissian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haroutiun C Avedissian MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haroutiun C. Avedissian practice?
- Dr. Haroutiun Avedissian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Haroutiun Avedissian practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists.