A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haroutiun Avedissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haroutiun Avedissian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avedissian graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avedissian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avedissian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haroutiun C. Avedissian practice?
Dr. Haroutiun Avedissian practices Dermatology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists, Bronx General Practitioners, and Bronx Internists.