A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpinder Ajmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpinder Ajmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpinder Ajmani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Holistic Health
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajmani graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ajmani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpinder S Ajmani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harpinder S. Ajmani practice?
- Dr. Harpinder Ajmani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harpinder Ajmani practices Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Rheumatologists.