A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harprabhjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harprabhjit Singh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harprabhjit Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harprabhjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Harprabhjit Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harprabhjit Singh practices Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Gastroenterologists.