A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Bhalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Bhalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bhalla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Bhalla MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet S. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Bhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Harpreet Bhalla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Internists and Gastonia Cardiologists.