A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Bhalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhalla
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Bhalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhalla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Bhalla MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet S. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Bhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Harpreet Bhalla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Internists and Gastonia Cardiologists.