Family Physicians

Columbia View Family Health Center
2800 SW 257th Ave
Troutdale, OR 97060
503-667-7711
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  why waste your time  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Let me start by saying I was on no meds when I started seeing this dr and now Im on 6 since seeing her a year ago. I told her I thought I had high blood pressure, she didnt take the time to carw or be bothered. Every time her assistants checked it, it was normal but she didnt know ( until I called her out) that I was taking it nightly at rest and it was very high. I made her retake it and it was high amazingly every time shes taken it since. I think her staff is rude, lazy, uneducated and liars. They've also falsified test results because when i didnt believe them I had labtests now retest me on my own dime with the opposite results. What a shock, not really because she always acted like she coulf care less. Waiting and waiting to see her to have her rushed, cranky and short!

|  worst care ever  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Lazy, lousy poor bedside manor. This dr could care less about my needs, I tell her my diagnosis, prescribe what I think and basically treat myself. Her hand is always on the doorknob and her staff and her are rude, unpolite and just simply liars. I would recommend you find a real dr.