Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 13th, 2015

Inaccurate diagnosis and in a big hurry to bill the next patient.

why waste your time show details why waste your time
Dec 30th, 2011

Let me start by saying I was on no meds when I started seeing this dr and now Im on 6 since seeing her a year ago. I told her I thought I had high blood pressure, she didnt take the time to carw or be bothered. Every time her assistants checked it, it was normal but she didnt know ( until I called her out) that I was taking it nightly at rest and it was very high. I made her retake it and it was high amazingly every time shes taken it since. I think her staff is rude, lazy, uneducated and liars. They've also falsified test results because when i didnt believe them I had labtests now retest me on my own dime with the opposite results. What a shock, not really because she always acted like she coulf care less. Waiting and waiting to see her to have her rushed, cranky and short!

worst care ever show details worst care ever
Dec 30th, 2011

Lazy, lousy poor bedside manor. This dr could care less about my needs, I tell her my diagnosis, prescribe what I think and basically treat myself. Her hand is always on the doorknob and her staff and her are rude, unpolite and just simply liars. I would recommend you find a real dr.