A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Gill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet K Gill MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet K. Gill practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harpreet Gill practices Ophthalmology near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.