A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Gill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet K Gill MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet K. Gill practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Gill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harpreet Gill practices Ophthalmology near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.