Dr. Harpreet Patheja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harpreet Patheja?

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Dr Patheja is the best I've ever had in a health care provider! A great sense of humour and takes her time to talk with you... she will also make sure that whatever needs to get done, it gets done! I'm so lucky to have her as my doctor! Go ahead and make an appointment, you will not be disappointed! :) PS... I don't know what the problem is with the person below and her "fat" issues, but I too am a "few" pounds over weight and never once did Dr Patheja treat me as an ugly fat person. Sure she'd like her patients to lose a little weight but there are very good reasons for that! I would not consider her to be a good doctor if she didn't show any concern for another's health by making those kind of suggestions... it simply means she's looking out for your health and that's always a good thing! :)

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I absolutely loved Dr. Patheja! She always spent time with me and never rushed. I have recommended her to everyone I know. The only thing I dislike about this office is that they no longer accept my insurance and they called me around 4:30 the day before my appointment to cancel because of that. I ask if I could cash pay and they said no because I had insurance that they don't accept that it would be insurance fraud. Needless to say I was pretty upset as I was going in to get my lab results.

No Overweight People Allowed

Posted on May 27th, 2012

I think Dr. Patheja's ok, but no more. Everytime I go into her office and state that I have a problem she tells me to lose weight. I do understand that some of my problems will go away if I lose a few pounds, but guess what? It will not happen over night. In the meantime my problems don't get fixed because that is all she sees. Instead of looking at me like I am a person with a problem, I am looked at as FAT.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I have been to several (over 10) primary care doctors or internal medicine doctors. She, by far, made me the most comfortable. I was misdiagnosed by a hospital and she thought outside the box and gave me the correct diagnosis. I would recommend her to anyone needing a doctor. The staff is very professional, and I love how they take a picture of you to put in the system to make sure that it is you for your visit.

Posted on October 28th, 2017