Internists

2287 Mowry Ave
Ste F
Fremont, CA 94538
510-745-8360
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Poor Service  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

I went there first time and was not happy at all and certainly not going again ever. Doctor's staff is very unprofessional and doctor itself. He was in very rush and didn't really paid any attention. They even tried asking for more copay then required on my card. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

|  Formor Patient  |  show details
by Charlise Dholmer on Feb 22nd, 2010

Dr. Harpreet Dhillon of Fremont, Ca is unethical at the very least. I was a patient of Dr. Dhillon's before I lost my medical insurance, due to the lost of my company. Over the course of the past year, Dr. Dhillon asked me to build a custom website for his practice. He asked me this several times. The website was to have online refills, patient registration, scheduling of appointments and asking Dr. Dhillon medical questions. The medical questions, would of-course be sold for a moderate fee. He knew of my growing money issues and said "maybe we can help each other". I took him a proposal, which stated my fee and he agreed to it. I designed his website, which took me a month. My mistake was not getting a payment from him upfront. I gave him a deal since he was my Doctor. Well he loved the website, but had no intention of paying. He wanted to use my website on a 60 day trial basis, without paying a dime. Did I mention that I am now homeless and living in a shelter. Dr. Dhillon knows all this. I worked on his website for a month. The good doctor figured that since I was so broke, I would agree to anything. I worked hard to build Dr. Dhillon a very nice website and I expected payment just as we had agreed.In addition to being scammed out of my money, there are 2 incidents where Dr. Dhillon prescribed me medication which did me harm. I'll write about only 1 incident. I have grandmal seizures. Recently my counselor contacted Dr. Dhillon and asked if him if he could write me a prescription, for an antidepressant. Well one of the side affects caused by the medication he prescribed to me is seizures. Good thing my counselor and I checked the side effects.I have a relative who sees Dr. Dhillon. She is in constant stomach pain. Well, Dr. Dhillon gives her pain medication that she couldn't get from an ethical Doctor. Her dosages are quite high. I would never put a lie on the internet about anyone. Everything I have written can be easily verified. I just think the public should know about the sleezy things this Doctor does.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

One doctor I have seen , who not only doesn't know what he is doing but also doesn't know what he is talking. No idea who made him a doctor.. well all doctor's inn that office falls in the same category.he has no sense of proffessionalism.... He is a dirty dog....