A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Sagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Sagar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Sagar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagar graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sagar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet Sagar MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet Sagar practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Sagar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harpreet Sagar practices Rheumatology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Garden City Rheumatologists.