A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Sagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Sagar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Sagar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagar graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sagar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet Sagar MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet Sagar practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Sagar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harpreet Sagar practices Rheumatology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Westland Rheumatologists.