A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Sandhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Sandhu, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sandhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Lindsay District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Sandhu MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Sandhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harpreet Sandhu practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Porterville Internists, Porterville Pulmonologists, and Porterville Sleep Medicine Doctors.