Dr. Harpreet Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harpreet Singh?

Pain from Burning Mouth Syndrome

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Dr. Singh is amazing! It was a miracle that I finally found him. He saved me! Literally. He is such a gentle and compassionate doctor - exactly what I needed. On my first visit, he saw how much I had suffered and he listened to me - he really HEARD how hard it had been for me and he assured me he would not give up until he found a way to help relieve my pain. I broke down and cried. None of the 9 previous doctors said that to me. I had developed severe nerve pain and could not get the cause diagnosed. (At the time, I didn't know I had a rare pain disorder called Burning Mouth Syndrome as well as Neuropathy) Over almost 2 years, I went to see 9 different doctors including a doctor at the Stanford Neurological Center. No one could determine what I had so they couldn't treat it. In fact, one Neurologist in Los Gatos told me that I needed to go see a therapist (i.e. - it was all in my head). It was coincidence that one of my doctors met Dr. Singh at a conference and he told her about treating pain with Lidocaine injections. I went to see him and he diagnosed what I had during the first exam. Incredible! I cannot describe the all consuming relief that I felt to find a doctor who not only knew what was wrong but had treated my conditions before. His staff is wonderful. Dr. Singh spends plenty of time with his patients and answers every single question. There are so few doctors that are genuinely concerned for his patients and Dr. Singh is authentic and real in his concern. I am so grateful for him. I mean it when I say that he saved me!

Nerve ablation treatment.

Posted on February 1st, 2015

My pain is better after lower back nerve blocks. I can also move my back better. I have avoided surgery thanks to Dr. Singh.

Pain management

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Dr. Singh is a life saver. I have been battling migraines for quite some time. I had been seeing a headache specialist for quite some time, trying various remedies to no avail. I came to see Dr. Singh for pain management regarding another issue. Unlike most doctors, Dr. Singh cared about everything that was going on with me. He not only treated the issue I was there for, but took into account my migraines. He is one of the few doctors who takes the time to listen and to explain things. When he does relay information, he ensures that you understand fully. Not only is Dr. Singh knowledgable, but he is also compassionate. The staff in his office is also just as caring as he is. Lisa

TMJ, head and neck pain

Posted on January 10th, 2015

* TMJ and Neck & Shoulder Pain I've been seeing Dr Singh for 18 months. I think he's a great Pain Management Dr. His shot therapy has worked really well over time. He injects my problem areas w/ lidocaine. The huge knots on my shoulders have lessened in size and discomfort. But most amazingly, he cured my severe TMJ problem. I'm not just talking about the usual jaw pain and headaches that usually come with it. I had episodes of pain so severe I had to lay down, I could barely see in one eye, all my teeth would feel like they needed root canals & I couldn't talk. I didn't think injections could cure it but after a few appointments where I received injections in and around the TMJ joint, those episodes went away...completely! Truly a miracle. It would have been hard to live with those episodes. If you have TMJ issues or any severe pain, go see Dr. Singh, I'm sure he can help you!

Headaches are improving.

Posted on November 30th, 2014

My husband started seeing Dr. Singh after a family friend recommended this clinic to us last year. My husband has had three back surgeries and is always hurting. His day was limited to waking up, going for short walk around the block and rest most of the day since any activity worsens his pain. The medications he was taking made him sleepy all the time. I saw him go from a cheerful active person to someone who was always irritable and had no desire to do anything. About a couple months after he started seeing Dr. Singh, he started changing back to his former self. He has been working with Dr. Singh doing injections and is on medications that do not turn him into a zombie. I was very impressed with the change. I am not saying the Dr. Singh has cured my husband, he still has some bad days but overall his perspective on life has changed since he started seeing Dr. Singh and he is much more cheerful. I started seeing Dr. Singh for my headaches soon after I saw a positive change in my husband's health. I have had migraines since I was 14 years old and have seen so many so called "experts" in the field. Over time I had just learnt to live with them. Dr. Singh is a neurologist and trained in pain management. Since I started seeing him about 5 months ago, we have tried nerve blocks, Botox, head and neck injections and he has changed my medications. I am a new person now. My headaches have reduced from 2-3 per week to maybe once every 2 months. He has taught me exercises to relax my head and neck muscles that has improved my TMJ issues. I am grateful to Dr. Singh and very impressed with his expertise. All I've got to say is - Mind and Body Pain Clinic is the best bet in town if you want to improve your pain and change your life for the better. Two thumbs way up!

Migraine treatment.

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Such an amazing Doctor! Moved to Cali and not one doctor could explain my migraines ... I had cat scans done and not a single one (4 of them) could tell me what's wrong or help fix the pain. I was advised to see Dr. Singh. As soon as I told him, he simply said I was having migraines from my TMJ. That he could fix that right away. I was blown away! A little skeptical, and I could tell he saw that in my face. He had asked his receptionist how much time he had in between patients. Then proceeded to ask if I would like a 'treatment'. Not knowing really what that was, I said sure. I was willing at this point. Oh my word. AMAZING! I had been taking so many over the counter meds to try and help during the day and he helped me in one minute! He's so very kind and understanding. Everyone I know that comes and goes through his office has nothing but great things to say about him. His staff is WONDERFUL! After seeing him my migraines went from severe, to less intense, to every other day, to a few times a week, to maybe once a month. It's amazing. He takes time to listen and hear what you say. He doesn't rush or try to push medication. Dr. Singh is there to help you!

Neurologist and headache specialist.

Posted on October 6th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Singh about 9 months ago. I went to see him at the recommendation of a colleague who also suffers from chronic headaches. He was doing much better so I thought what do I have to loose. I have been dealing with these headaches for over 20 years and cannot recall how many physicians I have seen over the years with little to no help. Over time I had just learnt to deal with them and stop doing most activities other than what was necessary. I am getting tearful just sitting here and typing this...I went sailing today for the first time in 15 years. I used to love sailing but gave it up due to my headaches. I am ecstatic. I cannot say that I am headache free but the headaches are much less frequent (before almost daily and now maybe once a month). They are not as strong as they used to be. I am very grateful to Dr. Singh for this change. Dr. Singh is a wonderful and caring physician who has made an incredible difference in my life. I recommend him without any reservations. Thank you Dr. Singh.

My favorite doctor!

Posted on August 25th, 2014

have seen a fair number of doctors over the years since I injured my back in 1998, but Dr. Singh is by far my favorite! Not only does he treat my pain issues, which are significant, but he also monitors my overall health with frequent lab work Without this, I wouldn't have known about some other health issues I had going on, such as a thyroid condition and high cholesterol. He is extremely careful about the medications he prescribes, and has advised me about several, especially one that I had been taking for years but had never been warned about the life-threatening side effects. He switched me to something just as effective, but much safer. He is so kind and compassionate with his patients, which sometimes means he gets slightly behind schedule, but I don't mind it because I know he will take the time necessary during my appointment to see that all my issues are addressed as well. I am disappointed at the bad reviews, especially regarding insurance issues. My feeling is that it is up to the patient and the billing person to stay on top of any issues that may arise. The doctor is there to do patient care, which he does wonderfully. Dr. Singh is, in my opinion, one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever been seen by, and I would recommend him most highly!

Miracle worker!!!

Posted on August 11th, 2014

I am writing this as a thank you to Dr. Singh & his staff. To me, Dr. Singh is a miracle worker!!! I have had chronic migraines, upper back & neck pain for close to 30 years. At times, the pain has been so severe, that I have had to be hospitalized 5 times. After having pain for so long, I thought best case scenario was simply learning to live with the pain. I have been a patient of his for almost 2 years now, & I can genuinely say that Dr. Singh is a miracle worker!! On my first visit, Dr. Singh asked me to be patient with him & the process, saying that he strongly felt he could help me. It has been almost 2 years now, & while I still do have migraines, they are not 24/7. Part of Dr. Singh's success is his ability to listen to his patient, compassion & dedication, becoming actively involved in the healing process, as well as trying many different pharmacological and non-pharmacological options. He is up to date on the many different 'trials' & the newest procedures going on, & while he is open to trying them, he has always been more genuinely concerned for what 'fits for me', rather than lumping me in the 'one size fits all' category. He respects me as a patient & works with me, rather than telling me 'what would work best for me'. He asks questions, and seems genuinely interested in how my chronic pain is affecting me, and my family. His knowledge never ceases to amaze me. His office staff are always polite & courteous. Dr. Singh is an amazing doctor, & I feel quite blessed being able to work with him!!

Highly skilled pain specialist

Posted on February 8th, 2014

Dr Singh, Having been in the health care delivery business for over 20 years, believe me I have worked with a lot of physicians at the top academic institutions. I cannot recommend Dr Singh more highly, he is a blend of excellence in his specialty, artistry in his care delivery, good listener, with a good old fashioned dose of compassion and dedication to get his patient well. I grew up in the day when doctors would do house visits and the way he delivers care he reminds me of an old school physician who takes his time to get to the root of the problem. He is refreshing , highly skilled and just a really great truly healing physician.

Doctor that listens.

Posted on January 26th, 2014

Dr. Singh is the best doctor I have seen in years. He is highly qualified - Board certified internist, neurologist and pain management specialist. He is friendly, listens, listens, LISTENS...not something which i have seen in a long long time. He is very smart and skilled. I am so glad my internist referred me to him. With his treatments and nerve blocks I am able to enjoy life again. Bless him.

compassionate modern day healer!

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I want to start by saying that I have worked and played hard in life. Among many other sports, I've played and coached baseball for close to 2 decades. I've also worked in the construction field and as a deputy sheriff. Between playing sports and carrying out the duties of my jobs, I have definitely put my body through some abuse. Some of the health issues I'm currently dealing with are; debilitating back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, smoking, PTSD and chronic migraines. I have seen 7 different physicians in the last year alone in search of relief. Some have been very helpful but, with the exception of one, none were able, or willing, to treat all of the health issues I've been dealing with. Dr. Singh has truly been a blessing to my life. Through his innovative treatments and customized approach to my individual needs, he is making life not just bearable but enjoyable once again. Dr Singh is continually working towards helping me live a pain free life. Some of the tactics he has used with me are, epidural injection therapy, tens unit therapy, medications, physical therapy and at times just simple emotional support. He makes me laugh! Probably one of the greatest qualities of Dr Singh and his staff is that they make you feel like a real person, not just a chart number. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Singh to my friends, family and coworkers. Thank you Dr Singh for being such a compassionate modern day healer! I have Healthnet ppo and have not had any issues with my coverage regarding The Mind and Body Pain Clinic.