A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Suri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Suri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Suri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Suri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet S. Suri practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Suri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harpreet Suri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near , .