A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Suri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harpreet Suri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suri
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Suri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suri graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Suri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet S. Suri practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Suri has 1 office location.
Dr. Harpreet Suri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.