Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Grand View
Texas Pulmonary and Critical Care Consultants PA
1521 Cooper St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-336-5864
Locations and availability (1)

|  great doctor!  |  show details
by Patsy Davis on Jul 14th, 2014

I met Dr. Suri after I checked into the hospital thru the ER. He became my pulmonologist and is treating me for lung disease. He is very attentive, listens to the patient, and responds with compassion. He focuses on the patient and you feel you are in very good hands. Thank you Dr. Suri!!!!

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by Dusty G. on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Suri saved my life at the Mayo Clinic. I was thrilled with the way that he handled my entire illness. Dr. Suri was by my bed side ever day of my stay at the hospital. Even during a minor procedure, he was watching attentively through the window in the door. Dr. Suri had me on the right medication immediately. All actions taken by Dr. Suri and Mayo Clinic, in my opinion, were spot on.Dr. Suri has techniques that I haven't seen from any other doctor. He is a fantastic physician and a wonderful human being. I wish Dr. Suri was still at Mayo just in case their's a round two. Hands down, Dr. Suri is the best doctor that I've ever been seen by.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Suri came highly regarded by one his physician peers, and I eas not disappointed. I have a complicated pulm onary condition (that 3 other physician specialist missed) and Dr. Suri rather easily and efficiently diagnosed my problem and started me on a proper treatment course. Before, I felt like I was slowly but surely dying, and I am a new man! He basicall saved my life and asked the proper questions and zeroed in on my problem. His training at the Mayo Clinic and broad based knowledge is superior. His skills are excellent. He is an honest, ethical physician that truthfully will deal with you. He recieves my highest praises and recommendations.